Work with Us
Head of Engineering
Markit Medical is a tool integrated into the physician’s office that pulls physician and insurance information in real time to create a shopping experience for patients who are selecting a healthcare provider for the next step in their care. You’ll be responsible for the development of the whole tech stack. You’ll own the architecture and implementation of Markit Medical’s strategic vision as well as timeline and structure of new feature additions. You will also build and lead a world-class engineering team that will scale as the company grows.
As Lead Engineer at Markit Medical, you will spearhead the strategy and development of the platform, working side-by-side with the CTO/CIO. In addition to planning and executing the product roadmap, you’ll be charged with building and managing an engineering team to execute complete the work.
- You have 1 year+ of experience motivating and leading engineering teams
- You have a computer science degree or requisite experience
- You’re comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Our product is built using the following technologies, you should have experience building and scaling products using many of them:
- Ruby on Rails (ERB, Slim, HTML)
- You’re resourceful and scrappy, able to get the job done regardless of resources
- You have a bias towards action
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You always consider the ethical impact of decisions – across all stakeholders
- You’re curious and problem-solving, always wondering “why”
- You’re passionate about your projects and are focused on building great products, not just completing tasks
Our product relies on two main factors: capturing/verifying data and delivering it to patients and/or doctors without them needing to do any work. This should excite you and you should have experience building products with similar attributes.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com.